Saturday 2 August 2008

It's been a while...

... but I'm finally back here. While I've been away, a few things have been happening. We went to northern Europe for 4 weeks which was just fantastic. We flew to Oslo and had 4 days there by ourselves, then picked up a tour. The tour was 10 days around southern Norway then another 10 days cruising around the Baltic region. I even managed to find some quilt shops. I'll write some more about our trip later.

I got sick the day after we got back, which wasn't much fun, but it only lasted a day or two. I also found out that I had won four prizes at the Tasmanian Quilting Guild's annual exhibition. What a wonderful surprise that was! I only entered two quilts and they won two prizes each. That will be a hard act to follow nest year.

Here's just a couple of photos from our trip. We accidently left my camera in the back of our friend's car when they took us to the airport on the first day of our trip (duh!) so we didn't get as many photos as we would have liked. Luckily Murray had his little camera with him, which is the only reason we got any at all!










No comments: