I got fairly close, or at least as close as I could considering all the fabric came out of my stash. I chose a pattern that looked fairly easy to construct if you don't consider the number of 1.75" squares that I had to cut - 1056 of them. Then I had to draw a diagonal line on the back of all of them (aaarrgh). I used to just sort of finger press them and stitch on the fold, but I can't see the fold well enough now. I have started stitching today so I feel as if I'm making progress. I hope to have the bulk of it together by the end of the week because that's when the longarm machine is due to arrive. I would still be stitching now if it wasn't so c-c-cold in the studio. There's a guy coming tomorrow to look at the heater out there. He thinks it just needs re-gassing so we're keeping our fingers crossed.
My MS is playing up at the moment. Muscle spasms in my arms (mainly in the middle of the night)and tremors in my arms during the day. What fun. The surface of my legs and lower back is going numb as well, and the good old 'MS hug' has lasted all day for the last week or so instead of just an hour when I get up. I know I'm having a flare up but I'm trying to out last it if I can. Oh well, things could be worse. I can still make quilts