Wednesday 13 June 2007

cat on glacier (?)

I was going to write a bit more about our trip, but my mother has borrowed my journal. I wrote in my journal each day, and stuck postcards, photos, brochures and tickets, etc in it so I could remember everything when we got home. My memory is..um...bad to say the least so I'll have to wait till I get the journal back.


Thought I'd put in a photo my husband took when we were on top of Athabasca Glacier in Canada. You probably still won't be able to see what I look like though. It was -12deg C, and I was wearing extra clothes, gloves, scarf and hat - actually a fairly good disguise! The second photo is Murray and I at Lake Louise (beautiful place!) The third is a bald eagle that was eating the leftover bait fish when Murray went fishing in Ketchikan, Alaska. The last one is a little grey squirrel eating a piece of apple. I didn't realise squirrels were quite as small as they are.

















No comments: